"We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us and we love Him..."

Monday, April 11, 2011

Girl's Camp Theme

Hello Girls! Just wanted to let you know that there was so misunderstanding and we won't be doing Beauty and the Beast for camp. Instead.....PETER PAN!!! I'm WAY excited! I think it will be so much fun. Here's the thing, camp is going to be OUR Neverland. This is our escape from growing up and we can be pirates, fairies, lost [girls], peter pan, indians, etc... So, the fun thing is we get to create our OWN Neverland. Start brainstorming! What would your escape world look like. Also, thinking about each day of camp we could dress up like a different character (1 day pirates, 2 day be fairies, 3 day be lost boys, 4 day be lost girls)...what do you think?

I'm getting so excited about camp, hope you are too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so down with this! I'm going to start thinking right...NOW! Our YCLs can help a lot, too. Let get their ideas with ours :)

    ReplyDelete